Our Arizona franchise attorneys have:
- Have negotiated many franchisee agreements on behalf of both franchisors and franchisees.
- Have assisted clients in drafting Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars that comply with the requirements of “non-registration” states.
- Have assisted several clients in submitting registration circulars to all 14 “registration states” (California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin) and successfully obtaining registration approval from agencies in all of the “registration states.”
- Have also assisted clients in states (for example, Florida and Texas) where franchisors must file a notice of exemption from local registration requirements if an FTC Disclosure Statement or UFOC is used.
- When representing a franchisor company, obtained a restraining order against a former franchisee candidate, preventing that company from contacting our client’s employees or copying our advertising.
- Obtained several judgments against tenants of our landlord clients.
Starting or Running a Franchise
Thinking of starting up a Franchise? Maybe you are considering purchasing or selling an existing franchise? Determining the best franchise opportunity for you is the first step towards becoming a successful franchisee. The Arizona franchise lawyers at Gunderson, Denton, & Peterson can assist you in all of your Franchise Business needs, and decisions, by offering a great deal of excellent service and advice, as well as legal representation.
Franchising can be a really beneficial and lucrative business for owners and operators, and well as for people looking to buy and sell franchises. It can be a pretty confusing experience without the guidance and assistance from a professional Franchise Lawyer, who knows the legalities of the trade, as well as being in the position to offer expert advice in any steps your are taking regarding your Franchising Business.
Franchising can be a difficult job, whether you are operating, buying or selling a franchise. Advice and counseling can be extremely beneficial to your Franchise Business decision making, as well as help you understand your rights as a franchise owner. Here at Gunderson, Denton, & Peterson, we can also help you with representation as a Franchise Lawyer, should you ever need to obtain restraining orders from franchising candidates, to assisting potential or current franchisers file “exempt” for local registration.
When considering starting up, purchasing or selling a Franchise, it is important to consider seeking the help of a professional Franchise Lawyer to help you make sure all bases are covered as far as registration, and documentation.
There is a lot you will need to know in order to be successful in owning, and operating, as well as buying and selling franchises. Our dedicated Franchise Attorneys are committed to providing all of the assistance and information you need, to be sure you are given the best opportunities and strategies for your franchising decisions, that are in your best interest.
Need help seeking out a great Franchise Lawyer? Gunderson, Denton & Peterson can help you carefully consider your actions pertaining to you franchising business, that will promote a successful outcome.
Gunderson, Denton, & Peterson can provide professional Franchise Law and Franchise Lawyer services to Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona, as well as throughout the nation! For more information on how our team of advanced and experienced Franchise Lawyers can help you and your franchising endeavors become successful, give us a call today at (480)655-7440. Let us help you make smart business decisions when it comes to running, buying or selling franchises. We keep your very best interest the TOP priority!