Arizona Franchise Lawyers
Our Arizona franchise lawyers provide the following franchise-related services to our clients:
- Assisting in the initial formation of franchise entities – articles of incorporation or organization, etc.
- Structuring and documenting franchise programs, including agreements and related documents;
- Preparing disclosure documents, state registration of franchise offers, and counseling on compliance with all elements of disclosure regulation;
- Preparing addendums to franchise agreements and
- Franchise terminations and transfers and counseling on compliance with federal and state relationship regulation.
In our initial meeting we address most of the critical issues for the start-up franchisor. We go over the structure of the proposed franchise using our questionnaire and meet with our clients to discuss their goals and objectives. We then draft the appropriate documents in accordance with the NASAA Franchise Registration and Disclosure Guidelines. We often work closely with the clients’ advisors, including accountants, brokers and consultants when preparing the clients’ documents. When necessary, we assist clients in registering their franchise offerings in the various registration and business opportunity states.
After our clients are registered to sell franchises, we continue to support them in negotiating franchise agreements with prospective franchisees, and when necessary, in helping them to resolve franchisee disputes that come up from time to time. When necessary, we advise our clients about their options when working with non-compliant franchisees, including the option of termination. We help our clients prepare and file amendments to their registration when changes occur in their business structure or when material changes arise relating to their franchise offering. If requested, we also notify them when their registrations need to be renewed, gather necessary information for renewal, and assist them through the renewal process.
Because of our size, we tend to develop a close working relationship with our franchise clients. We have successfully helped many franchisors to get started, and continue to support existing franchise clients in different parts of the United States. Our Gilbert franchise lawyers are here to help.
For examples of franchise matters click here.
For more information regarding our franchising services, please contact our office.